The Rules for the Award:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the Award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other Blogger for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know that you nominated them.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I was born on Christmas Eve.
2. Our twins were due on Christmas Eve…and were only a few weeks short of sharing my birthday!
3. Growing up, I had not one, but two, cats named Taffy. (Ok, technically the second was “Taffy II,” but we usually just dropped the Roman Numerals.)
4. In high school, I went to a math and science magnet school (known by locals as the “Nerd Farm”) where the students were known (lovingly) as “nerd farmers.”
5. I met my husband in Drum Corps. (And no, it was not like the movie Drum Line.) I was in the color guard and he was in the horn line.
6. I’ve been to 3 college bowl games for free! Gotta love Michigan Football and being a member of the Michigan Marching Band!
7. After college, I lived in (or near) LA for a few months before moving to Georgia with my husband. I’m now back in the Midwest, but will always have fond memories of being a temporary southern girl…even if I’m a true Yankee at heart. 😉